This Natural Bamboo Glassing Fabric is the absolute best material for environmentally friendly
glassing. It is specially knitted so it will stretch in multiple directions allowing it to lap around rails
very easily and creates a spring-like tension in the outer skin of a surfboard. The fabric is supplied
With the stretch glassing process, you can cut this 60" wide fabric to three widths according to your
designs dimensions, yielding plenty of fabric for 1 bottom lamination and two top laminations. The
instructional DVD shows all the details.
EACH KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
- 3 qt. (1.5 gallons in bigger kits) Resin Research Epoxy
- 2 oz. Additive F
- Bamboo Fiberglass for 1 layer bottom / 2 deck
- Bio-plastic Leash Plug
- Double Sided Glassing Tape
- Lamination Roller
- Two Sheets Ink Jet Custom Logo Paper
- Ten pair Latex Gloves
- Two Resin Mixing Buckets
- Two Resin Pumps
- Ten 2.5" Chip Brushes
- One 1/2" Masking Tape
- Bamboo Mixing Stick
- One sheet 60 Grit Sandpaper
- Two Sheets 80 Grit Sandpaper
- One Sheet 120 Grit Sandpaper
- One Sheet 150 Grit Sandpaper
- Two Sheets 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Simple Glassing Rack Dimensioned Plans
- Bamboo Glassing Instructional Video
Everything you need to do a nice, eco friendly glass job! Since
glassing with bamboo is different than conventional glassing a
DVD is included that explains the whole process step by step.
Surfboard Kits and Building Supplies
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
First come first served and when these two kits are gone we won't be able to get them anymore.